miercuri, 15 iulie 2020

Autopsy of SCP & the rise of KAPPA


NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT SCP NETWORK BUILT BY IT'S OWN FORCES, NOT THE PART BOUGHT BY SCP AND SOLD WITH PROFIT ! MANAGED BY OLD MEN...

Why did SCP finally die ?

Seen as a fantasy of Ovidiu, after he was ejected from the furniture & electronics business, there was an unconscious treatment of the CATV business.
CATV wasn't the idea of OVIDIU, but being from Bihor county and as the democratization of the information came from Hungary on a mountain of money, CATV was an extraordinary opportunity.
If you see now, after almost 30 years, people are dependent of TV.
No matter how poor you are, you have a TV and a remote control to zap as much as possible.
I knew this very well because at that moment I had 3 satellite dishes, 3 meter, 1.8 meter and 1.2 meter. My father, age 60 at that moment, was a great TV consumer.

A time bomb was triggered when almost retired persons were installed as heads of the CATV business. As you see next, even the younger guy, hired first as designer to replace me, became only 3 month after my depart the person who verified the project ! I remember he didn't know how to fix the slope of a line extender by inserting equalizers... I left him in ignorance.

As you see next, Ilie Popescu became the nigger, the slave. But Popescu, reactivated from retirement, was better to design walls and slabs. His CATV know-how was at the drawing lines level.

So, this aging, farts moving and incompetent team, carried on the installers arms to see the cables and distributions above, was perfect to bury an avant-garde project.

KAPPA's thundering ascension was based on the iceberg of money from Hungary having at surface TESZARI Zoltan. The second reason is the team.
For the installer team I never hired impotent people.
I hired friends with know-how or enthusiasts willing to learn.
My best friend, partner in my electronics hobby, Dorin Fierbinteanu, was the head of the installers.
Bogdan Iliescu, who became later head of project for Migali @ Snagov.
We hired installers Sunday at 2 P.M.
The best was Emil Pieleanu, coming from US, CATV installer, later manager at Astral.
Dorin met his wife at KAPPA.

We were young, enthusiasts and I had 10 years of experience in antennas, satellite dishes, self-made receivers, amplifiers, decoders, modulators, TV repair.
I had 2 diplomas, electronics and automation from the high school and electrical from the university.
We were light-weight, easy to climb on terraces and roofs and, of course, very courageous.

See here how the SCP project looked-like 3 month after I was freed from slavery:










It is annoying. Dumitru Nicolae (NAE) never followed the indications from Ilie Popescu because the reality in the field was different than what he saw on the plans...
The aspect of the project is better for a masonry team than for a dynamic CATV team.

R.I.P. SCP CATV...

September 20, 1994 - the death certificate of the second head-end, across the street from the former Melodia cinema, Stefan cel Mare boulevard:


PETTY SIGNATURES of PURCARU and ANTONESCU...

I was sick about these signatures. Communist type of document, signed and countersigned, brotherhood of need and fear.
My father signed the document and in 1995 he quit because it was time waste with these bureaucrats without added value...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu