vineri, 24 iulie 2020

Organ of lights & audio amplifier 1983

When I was 16 this was a 'must have' for a party.
The tape recorder, an amplifier, the organ of lights and a ball with mirror squares.
This was the simplest circuit diagram for an organ:


at the audio input it has a transformer for wire broadcasting.
In the high school we assembled wire broadcasting speakers. These had 100 Ohm coil potentiometers, transformers and loudspeakers.

The transformer was good for galvanic separation.
I also put a neon bulb to identify the phase, first time w/o serial resistor. When I checked it I get an electric shock, of course. I added the serial resistor...

As audio amplifier I used the kit sold at Bucharest 'Silicon valley' - Academiei street



This circuit was OK and I remember that Horia Tanase, now professor at the University of Athens, Georgia, asked me to assemble 4 amplifiers in a briefcase in order to be easy to transport the amplifier unit to the parties where he was invited...
We tested the sound in my father's garage with electronic music.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu